FEELING DOWN? RECONNECT WITH YOUR BEN’S FRIENDS COMMUNITY!
We all know that this pandemic is taking its toll on mental health, and the CDC has published an excellent article that we think is worth a look. ( The link is at the bottom of this message. ) It includes helpful resources and strategies for reducing the stress that most of us are feeling.
Amongst their helpful suggestions are these:
- Connect with others. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
- Connect with your community- or faith-based organizations. While social distancing measures are in place, consider connecting online, through social media, or by phone or mail.
And that’s where your Ben’s Friends community comes in. Take a moment to reconnect! This is where we “get it”, and where you can touch base with others who cope with some of the same rare disease issues that you do (on top of everything else). “Safe and supportive” are our watchwords.
Earlier this year, one of our blogs explained how the simple act of participating in your Ben’s Friends community helps everyone.
So if you haven’t dropped by lately, we’d love to hear from you again! It will help make all of us feel a bit better.
Forget your password? Can’t remember the URL of your community? Not a problem: instructions are below.
See you soon. Remember: just BEING THERE with a supportive message helps you as well as everyone else on the community.
See you soon, and stay well.
- Forget your community URL? Tap here (or on the link below) for a list of our communities, with links.
- Not a member yet? That’s OK too! Go to the community and SIGN UP.
- Can’t remember your password? Go to "Log In ", enter your email address, and then tap “I forgot my password”. You’ll receive instructions for resetting it.
- Love our cool New Look, but don’t know how it works? Tap on “New User Help” at the very top of the community home page. Help’s right there.